I would like to name my top five lines in films (JY, please feel free to name yours too, it could be from plays too!).
Top Five Lines/Dialogues in Films (in no specific order)
1) "No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." - Gone with the Wind
2) "You'll never be a first class human being or a first class woman until you've learned to have some regard for human frailty." - The Philadelphia Story
3) "Hey, don't be so mature, okay? I mean, six months is a long time! Six months, you know you're gonna be, you'll be in, in, in, in the th - working in a theater there, you'll be with actors and directors, you kno w you're, you know, you go to rehearsal, and you, you hang out with those people, you have lunch a lot, and, and, before you even know it attachments form and, and, you know, I mean, you, you don't want to be get into that kind a, I mean, you, you'll change. You know, you'll be, you'll be, in six months you'll be a completely different person." - Manhattan
4) "You and your plans. You know what my grandmother used to say? If you want to make God laugh... tell Him your plans." - Amores Perros
5) "I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage." - Pulp Fiction